Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tuesday December 27th 2011

The weather person was right, it is cold outside and our propane gauge says we are down to one third of a tank.  We have been running the furnace a lot since we left Missouri!

I was up early and put the placard in the window of the car for the propane guy.  I tried to wipe the dew off the window but the dew was very hard, frozen actually, that is how cold it got last night but it is supposed to warm up to around seventy today, I think I can handle that.

The two guys came to wash the camper about 8:30AM and we were ready but not sure what time the propane guy is going to come and I sure don’t want to miss him this time.  I’m not sure what time he comes but Linda got up and was ready also.  She even went over to talk to Velda for awhile!

Linda and I went in for a piece of toast and when we got finished the two guys were done waxing the camper!!   I didn’t get to watch.  They did the waxing faster than the washing!  I will have to say though that it does look pretty good.  I can see spots on the top that they didn’t do but they aren’t very accessible so I think they just skipped over them.  They didn’t do the roof so it only cost $55.  Guess it was worth it but later on I may get on the top and wash it off.  I even put the awning out!

The day is getting warmer and about 11AM the propane guy finally made it!  I thought it was going to be pretty expensive to fill it up but the tank isn’t very big and only took 3.9 gallons, $12 worth of propane.  I was amazed!  I figured we had used more than that.  Our electricity will probably be a little more than that though, it is kind of expensive down here.

Linda still isn’t feeling very well but did stay up awhile and went and talked to Mary to find out how she is doing.  Mary has some kind of flu bug also. She went to the Doctor today and is going back tomorrow for some more tests.  Hope they figure out what is going on there!

We had to open the camper today it got so warm.  I think the temp made it up to 74 degrees and was very nice!  This is winter though and the temperature will be going up and down.

Nothing going on tonight so…..Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment