Friday, December 2, 2011

Thursday December 1st 2011

Like I said the time is flying by and it seems to be going faster all the time. It is a beautiful day today but is very cold this morning.  I think it made it down to about 25 degrees but there isn’t any wind.  This will be a short one today because we didn’t do anything.  We stayed home and tried to keep warm.  Outside this afternoon it was great.  I could stand out in the sun and get warmed up!!  Love it!

Linda made spaghetti for supper, I think it is some of the best I’ve ever had.. She used leftover meatloaf and as Mr. Food says…”it’s ooooh so good!”

112_3292

She did a fantastic job on this spaghetti!  Oh, she used sauce we bought at Aldi Grocery Store.  That is some excellent spaghetti sauce!  Spicy!

Not much else to say for today, tomorrow we have a lot of running to do to get ready to leave on Monday.  Will report tomorrow on tomorrows activities.  Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment