Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tuesday December 6th 2011

Today is our first full day in Branson and it is snowing!  Not hard or anything but it is accumulating on the grass.  Well, the temperature I think is around twenty five degrees.  It is kind of a pretty place here…

112_3312

It is cold out but at least the wind isn’t blowing!

We have a salesman coming at 10:15AM, one of the things we have to put up with with this time share.  He is supposed to take a survey to find out how the property is and how everyone treated us.  It went pretty fast because Linda told him we bought the time share at a weak moment and I said it was a mistake (not the weak moment part).  He figured out pretty fast that we weren’t going to buy anything else and he gave us a coupon for Montana Mike’s and a couple of coupon books that we more than likely won’t use.

We went to the outlet mall and I bought a pair of beautiful shoes…

112_3315

I think Croc’s are the ugliest shoes but I need a pair for when I take  Sparky out in the morning so I don’t have to put on my shoes and socks.  May not be real good in snow though.

We went through the Black and Decker store, didn’t buy anything but they did have the under counter coffee pots for around $50 which is better than online but I figure I will use the one I bought for $9 for awhile, quite awhile. Guess I’m kind of cheapSmile

We went to Montana Mike’s and I didn’t take any pictures.  Linda had the filet mignon and I had a rib eye sandwich.  Hers was really good, mine was pretty good.  I compare it with a sandwich I had back in Sikeston at the motel that isn’t there anymore.  That had to be the best rib eye sandwich I’ve ever had.  Guess I will have to keep on looking.

We came back to the room and it was dark, I thought it was around 9PM but was only 5:30PM!  We watched the news and some more TV.  Not a lot of things on.

I called Mark about my phone and the international text messages I’ve been charged for and he said the best thing to do was to call Sprint and complain.  I did.  They can’t do anything but they did say the calls came from Greece!  I don’t know anyone in Greece and I can’t remember getting a strange text or sending a strange text to Greece.  Sprint says they can’t do anything about it, but the did take off the charges, a whole forty cents.

Not much else going on. I think we will probably leave Thursday.  I’m ready to head South where it is a little warmer, hopefully!  Linda and I aren’t into the shows or shopping so we don’t do a lot here.  Guess we don’t do a lot anywhere we go but being warm IS something we like!

Time to say night y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment