Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thursday December 29th 2011

Another beautiful day!!  I think it is going to be warm today and I’m looking forward to that.

We don’t have much of anything planned for today, probably just stay home and enjoy the weather.  I will probably sit outside with Sparky.

Linda is starting to feel better, hopefully whatever she had is working it’s way out of her.

It is just a beautiful day to take it easy and enjoy!  That is what we are doing.  We have the camper open and it is warm.  I think it made it to 80 today.  Almost hot inside the camper!  We opened it up and turned on the exhaust fan. I want to put a picture of the camper in here.  We had it washed and waxed and it looks pretty nice….

112_3395

Like I said not much going on. We will watch some TV and then go to bed.  Short blog today…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment