Saturday, December 24, 2011

Thursday December 22nd 2011

Today is Thursday and I think it is going to be a pretty nice day.  When Sparky and I were out for our walk I took a couple of pictures.  I think it is pretty neat that this is the middle of December and there are flowers blooming!!

112_3389

These flowers are really a vibrant yellow!  We also got to see a pack of wild canaries or parrots.  I think they are more like parrots, they are pretty big and really noisy.  They were in a tree eating the berries or whatever they are and I guess they got spooked because they all took off at once and made a lot of (bird) noises!

112_3391

They aren’t very colorful, just dark with a little green on them.  They do have the parrot beak though.  I thought that was interesting!

We aren’t going to do anything today, just stick around home.  We need propane, well, I think we need propane and I forgot about the propane truck and when he came I wasn’t out or ready so I will wait until Saturday now.  He comes on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.  Hope he comes on Saturday!

Mary came over and visited a little while with Harley and Hanna, her dogs. Harley is a miniature Chihuahua and Hanna is a Pug.  Sparky is really interested in them but he is scared of them.  I will have to get a picture of them sometime.

It was nice enough today to sit out in the sun.  It got up to seventy but the north wind was still kind of chilly.  We opened up the camper and let it air out it was that nice!

Not much else happened today.  I figured out the cost of gas from Sikeston to here and it was right around four hundred forty dollars and that is about a hundred and fifty less that I figured on!

Guess that is all for today so I will say night y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment