Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tuesday December 13th 2011

OK now I’m on track again.

We made the holiday bread this morning!  Even have a picture of us working together.  Linda made the fruit for the inside and I made the bread.

112_3325

I didn’t take a picture of the finished product but it turned out pretty good.  Linda bought a couple of small fruit cakes and I think this tastes better than either one of them, not bragging of course, but it does taste very good.

Linda fixed up her meatloaf and we baked almost all afternoon.  We didn’t get time for a nap.  She had the meatloaf that took almost an hour and I had five loaves of bread, more than I planned on, but they have to bake one at a time, the convection oven is pretty small.

Got to the Christmas party where Virgie lives and we were on time but still a little late, doesn’t make much sense does it!  Well, it was supposed to start at 5PM and I think it started about 4:30PM  but we were there before 5PM!

Got a picture of Virgie and her family..

112_3333

This one turned out pretty good even though some were busy or their eyes closed!!  I’m not a professional for sure!   The only one missing from this picture is Virgie’s daughter, Joan.

Got a picture of a lady sitting on Santa’s lap, she is one hundred and one years old and walks faster than I do… Pretty good..

112_3337

The lady on Santa’s left is the owner of the home and “Boss Hog” in back is her husband.  I don’t know their names, well, I can’t remember, I think her name is Betty but I could be wrong.

Stopped over at Rick and Connie’s after the party and played another game of Zilch.  I didn’t will again!!!  Del won this time.

Well, we needed to go on home and get some sleep.  We stopped at Wal Mart again to get some jalapeno peppers.  Linda wants some jalapeno bread!  Oh, well, we have plenty of flour.

Took the time tonight to put the topper on the bed.  It makes it a lot taller than before but hopefully it will be better for my hips.  Going to try it out… Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment