Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wednesday June 29th 2011

Watered the garden again this morning a picked four zucchini now we will have to figure out how we want to fix them. I also see more tomatoes, little but tomatoes.

I have to go in to work at 9AM and work all day.  I did lots of round up spraying and picking up limbs and bark.  The dead trees are shedding bark and it makes a real mess.  One of these days maybe we will get all the dead trees taken down.

Grant and I went to Russell Street this afternoon and I kept on trimming the row of trees behind a mobile home. I have it pretty well cut out but need to make a few trips with the limbs to the burn pile.  We were going to make an extra trip but was to close to going home time.  I can always find things to do for a last few minutes.

Not much else going on, will take it easy again tonight….Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment