Friday, June 3, 2011

Thursday June 2nd 2011

It is going to be another very warm day today but the morning sure are great!

Watered the garden a little before leaving for work.  It is pretty warm so I think the plants need some water.  I watered the flowers that are up and the ones that aren’t up! Really have my doubts about the ones that aren’t up though.

The wind isn’t blowing to hard so I am going to spray Roundup where I can see what I have missed.  I also used the two gallon pump up sprayer and sprayed where I can’t go with the golf cart.  Now I have to wait again for a week or so to see where I missed. I also did some weed whacking and after lunch I cleaned the “mud” out of the driveway that dried up.  Took awhile to do that but we weren’t quite ready to go cut up trees.

When we got all set Mark took the tractor over and I took the golf cart. He used the chain saw and I picked up limbs until they got to heavy then we worked together and the last piece he got in the bucket and took it to the burn pile. Sure is hot out today but the sun isn’t shining so that helped a little.  On the second tree, which is small, Mark knocked it over with the tractor then loaded it up while on was on the phone with Linda.  The air conditioner quit working at home.  Tried to help her do what she could but it just wasn’t the problem.  We still had things to pick up so when we finally got done I went on home.  Didn’t take long to fix the A/C but Linda didn’t know where the parts were and I wasn’t sure.  It blew a fuse outside and I found them so I didn’t have to drive back into town.  The electric had been going off and on and I think it was to much for the air conditioner. Blew a fuse!  After I got that running again I went out and pulled weeds in the garden and did a little hoeing.  Little bit at a time!

Linda fixed a big pot of rice pudding for supper.  Very good.  I really like rice pudding!  I took my shower and I knew that I wouldn’t be much company tonight, I was right, had a really hard time staying awake..

Made it through the first part of the weather forecast then decided it was time to go to bed…night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment