Monday, June 6, 2011

Sunday June 5th 2011

Well, Linda got up in time to go to church today!!  We sat with Cuma and Bonnie.  Joe had a pretty good service today, I think I am starting to get used to him. I do like his messages.

We went to the Grecian Steak House with Cuma and Bonnie after church. Had a pretty decent lunch. Cuma and Bonnie filled us in on all that has been going on in their lives. I talked to a guy (changing the subject a little) about the Grecian which he pronounced grayson and I couldn’t figure out until a little later what he was talking about.  He had a bad experience there and I can understand it. I’m not sure if it is because they are Greek but some things just weren’t the way we like them but there was enough good stuff to get filled up on.

I had to take a picture of our first flower I planted that is an annual, not even sure what kind it is but it is cute….

100_2696

It is a very dainty flower but pretty….the field across the road is looking good also…

100_2698

They haven’t started irrigating yet but I’m sure as hot as it is and dry it won’t be long.  The field behind us is also looking good even though they replanted it not long ago.  Wish my garden was growing that fast.  It isn’t doing to bad but I have replanted string beans and corn.  Beans are coming up but the corn isn’t up yet.

Sunday night service was really good.  Joe is going through Revelation and it is really interesting.  I think it is one of my favorite Books even though it is pretty rough, not to worry if you are “Saved” though.

When I got home last night and looked at the Bell Pepper plants that I planted, they looked like they were dead, what a bummer.  Sun is to hot and the wind is to strong and the temperature is really bad.  Got to figure out what I can do other than put more water on them.  Brain is straining but I do have a picture for tomorrow, unique problem solved, I think I am starting to think like a “redneck”!!!  Will put the picture on the blog tomorrow.

We watched a cooking show tonight and I stayed awake!  Maybe because I took a nap this afternoon.

Guess that is about all for today, Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment