Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Monday June 6th 2011

Monday, I sure have a lot I want to do today!!  Actually I wasn’t going to do anything but when I got into the garage I decided to clear a space to put the grill.  Well, one thing leads to another and I cleaned up about half of the garage and it does look a little better but in doing this I found that I need to replace some more boards that the termites have been eating on. That is a project for another day.

OK now for the picture of the pepper plants that the old redneck figured out how to take care of a problem….

100_2700

Isn’t that the “bees knees”?  I wondered what those chairs were for. It worked because the plants are still looking decent in fact one has a little bell pepper on it!!  I still need to weed the garden and keep the pepper plants watered.  I need to keep the whole garden watered because it is so hot and dry now.  Flood a few weeks ago and arid now.

I worked on the lawn mower again, I broke it Saturday (?) so I went down to Delta Growers and got some things to try to fix it.  I broke off the top of the shaft trying to get it loose.  Still has a few threads on it so I got a nut that works and a few washers and a grease zerk (zerk? that’s what I always called them).  Anyway I had to take it apart about four times and figured out we were short one piece.  I found an old one that I used and it worked.  Really need to get the right piece for it though.  The mower works..for awhile anyway.

Went to town this morning to pay bills and get a few things.  Had to go back to town for a few more things though.  Can’t get them all in one trip you know.

I kind of took it easy in the afternoon. I had worked pretty hard this morning now it’s time to take a break.

Not much on TV tonight either, what a bummer!  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment