Sunday, June 19, 2011

Saturday June 18th 2011

Nice and warm today, hope I have time to mow the lawn, well, I know I will have time but didn’t want to start at 6:30AM, might not go well with the neighbors.  I watered the garden and pulled weeds while Sparky watched.  I think he enjoyed it.

At around 8:45AM I started mowing our lawn and by the time I finished and started on Daniels the clouds were really rolling in fast so I mowed as fast as I could and finished just as it started sprinkling.  I got Sparky out and the wind switched out of the North about forty MPH and the temp dropped from 80 down to about 66 in a few minutes!  When Sparky finished we made it inside and the rain came down like crazy.  The garden probably appreciated the fresh rain and I appreciated the fact I won’t have to water it again for a few days….yessss.

We made pizza, I made the crust and Linda made the toppings, well, cooked them anyway.  We put them together and took one over to Daniel and Kiley’s.  We cooked ours because it was cool and we had the windows open.  It will probably get warm again though.

Work was really slow today. I took my book and almost finished it but a young fellow came  and talked for quite awhile. Kind of spooky. The kid really liked to tell stories which in my opinion couldn’t have been true, period.  Anyway, I made it all the way to the end of the shift with no real problems.

I had leftover chicken parmesan for supper.  Still good.  Not much going on tonight, just some TV and relaxation….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment