Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Monday June 27th 2011

Well today Linda and I get to go get our physicals.  That will be this afternoon.  Linda slept in this morning and I worked a little in the garden and around the yard.  The garden looks terrible after the wind storm yesterday.  Not much I can do about it.  It seems to perk up after the sun gets to shining on it.  Hope it shapes up again.  I did find some tomatoes..

100_2810

You have to look hard to see them, they seem to be hiding towards the bottom.  The okra is starting to get blossoms too!!!

100_2820

The plants aren’t very big yet but the blossoms look nice!

After our visit to the clinic we stopped at Wal Mart to get a few things.  Always expensive at Wal Mart.  We always need “stuff” can’t figure that one out!

Going to take it easy again tonight, guess I will go to bed early, after the weather…Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Fresh okra. Yum. Yum. And home grown tomatoes. Doesn't get any better than that.

    ReplyDelete