Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wednesday June 22nd 2011

Looks like it is going to be another great day!  The sun is shining and it is going to get pretty warm, no record breaker though.

I won’t have time to do anything this morning, I go to work at 9AM so will kind of hang out until time to go into work.

Mark made a list of things that need to be done and it is enough I know that we will not finish them.  Roundup time this morning.  The weeds are starting to grow again in the camp sites and under the fence.  At lunch time I walked over to Ag-Mart and picked up a bottle of oil for the chain saw.  Checked also to see if my part had come in for the lawn mower and it hadn’t. Not really in any hurry though.

This afternoon Grant and I went to Russell Street, and Grant mowed and I started trimming trees in one lot.  Three hours and I didn’t finish but loaded the truck up and still have at least two more loads ready to go and a lot of trees(?) to trim.  I don’t think they are really trees but what ever they are they are really thick.  One place was almost impossible to mow the tree limbs were almost to the ground. Got that part cleared out and worked on more of the bushes(?).  They have to be at least twenty feet tall, I think they may be mulberry trees but not sure.

Grant and I had a couple other piles of limbs in the mobile home park to pick up then some trash from a mobile home that is being repossessed. There was more trash there than I figured but we still got done just a little after 5:30PM.

By the time I get done with this blog I probably won’t be able to read it.  I just sent a paragraph into cyber space.  Try to remember what I said. I had lent out the tow dolly to someone and it came back bent (the tongue) and I am going to try to be a shade tree mechanic.  I tied the dolly to the tree and hooked up the tongue to the camper and pulled it straight.  Not sure how it got bent but was really hard to straighten out!

100_2792

Linda had pork burgers ready for me to grill.  Had a good supper.

100_2789

Well, I started another Wednesday blog!!  Forgot I had already done this one but I did it.

Shower time….Sparky and I took a shower.  First time for Sparky in the shower with me.  He didn’t like it very well but I got him cleaned up.   After Linda got him dried off he went crazy running around.  That shower must have perked him up because he was hyper until bed time, then he finally settled down.  I was ready for bed!!  Long hard day!

100_2783

Pretty sunset and the little square light at the bottom left is our mail box.  Well it’s time….Night Y’all…

PS..   Hope  this makes sense, I changed it a couple of times trying to get  in things I had forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment