Monday, June 13, 2011

Sunday June 12th 2011

Church day!  Linda didn’t get up this morning so I went alone.  I like Pastor Joe’s sermons but Sunday morning for some reason I  have a hard time staying awake!!  Sunday night was on Revelation again and the last three bowl judgments.  Very interesting and I like Revelation more each time I hear it.  One thing about the sermon, and I’m not downplaying his sermon but he left out a verse Revelation 16:15!  I figured this would  be and important  verse but maybe he was just doing the bowls, not sure, when I have a chance I will ask him.

Have another picture of the free plant I got with the tomato plant…still don’t know what it is, either a yellow squash or yellow (?) cucumber..

100_2732

Does anyone know what it is???  Guess I could wait another week and find out but my guess is a yellow squash and I’ve never raised yellow squash..

Got another picture of our little annual flowers…

100_2730

They sure aren’t very big but they are blooming, more that I can say about the expensive perennials that I planted, they aren’t even coming up.

The garden is looking good especially the zucchini squash that I planted…

100_2728

It cooled off today and is just beautiful out.  I know it isn’t going to last but at least it is nice today.

Not much else going on, we watched things we had recorded tonight. Chaos.  I had forgotten all about it but the show isn’t to bad, kind of funny and still keeps your interest..

Well, guess I will go to bed, night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment