Friday, June 17, 2011

Thursday June 16th 2011

I think it is going to be warm today but that is OK, I’ll take plenty of water to work with me.

Our curious plant that came with a tomato plant is weird. The thing will blossom and the (?) will get about two inches long and quit growing….

100_2755

I guess it looks like a yellow squash but they don’t grow over two inches then quit growing.  Well, we have some flowers that are blooming and they are the  cheap annuals that I bought…

100_2753

I think they look kind of neat. 

Grant and I worked on a trailer “cool coating” the roof.  Mark helped with the tree that was touching the roof.  Trimmed it up right nicely!

100_2757

The white roof is the one that Grant did and it looked a lot like the other one with all the rust on it.  I think Mark said he has fifteen more to do.  Keep us busy for awhile.  He only plans on doing one a week or every other week.  Sure makes a big change in the looks.

The day was long and I was pretty tired when 5:30pm rolled around.  When I got home I asked Linda to give me a haircut. Weird little dog jumped up in my lap as soon as I sat down and stayed until Lind was finished with my hair…

100_2754

The hole in the knee of my pants let in the sun.  Got a sunburn that kind of looks like a pink smile!

After my shower I decided to take it easy and before 10PM I was falling asleep on the sofa.  Guess it is time for bed…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment