Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sunday June 26th 2011

Going to go to church at Fellowship Baptist this morning.  They are having a pizza and spaghetti dinner after church.  I’m looking forward to that. Sunday School was funny, well, the lesson was good but Harold was elected to teach about an hour before SS and he really didn’t want to do it. Rick came in and volunteered  to do it.  He did a good job.

For some reason on Sunday morning I have a real problem staying awake. I didn’t do to bad, didn’t fall on the floorSmile.  Sunday night is a lot easier, maybe because it is more interesting to me.  Revelation and the mother of harlots!  Good lesson, back to church this morning, after church I went to where they were serving and decided I had time to take my bible to the car. I had time.  When I got back there were probably fifty people in line and it didn’t look like it was moving very fast. I left, guess I don’t like lines very well.  Linda and I had left overs for lunch, really good.

We took it easy this afternoon, didn’t do much of anything.

Have to look at the pics I took and see if I missed anything…

100_2815

The free plant was a yellow squash plant!  Finally got one to grow big enough, didn’t really pick it the wind blew so hard it came loose on it’s own. I have a picture of the clouds before the storm hit…

100_2813

Not sure if that is rain coming down from the clouds or not but when it got here it was dust!!  The wind blew like crazy, sure didn’t do our little pecan tree any good that’s for sure…

100_2822

The limb that is hanging down should have been trimmed a long time ago but I didn’t do it, now I have to.

Taking it easy tonight. Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Amazing that the corn is still standing after the wind.

    ReplyDelete