Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday June 4th 2011

Whoa!!! Another hot day but like I said the mornings are great!!  Sparky and I sat outside in the shade for about a half hour when I decided to start doing a few things.  I took the mower apart again (broke it) so we will have to get another new part and try it again..

I got the tiller out and tilled up the part of the garden that I haven’t planted to get the grass out. I got to go between the rows of tomatoes also…

100_2690

At least some of the grass is gone, I still have to figure out what else I am going to plant, probably just corn, not sure yet though.  I put a little water on the garden also.  Hope it is enough, it sure is getting hot but think this is helping some of the things to grow, sure not helping the bulbs and the perennials I planted.  The annuals are doing great…

Work…Had a slow day yesterday, today will probably be as slow or slower. I was wrong, got nine campers in and had a bunch of rental money come in and filled some propane.  Kept pretty busy.  I got out right at 7PM so I figure I did good and the books balanced!!!  When I first started I had lots of problems but it has been working out right for quite awhile now.

Got home at 7:20PM and going to take it easy tonight..

Oh, I took some pictures at work.  This couple came in driving a Wander Lodge, looked brand new!

100_2694

Well, it isn’t new, they aren’t made anymore.  This one is a 1996!  That is 15 years old if I have my figures right.  The box trailer has a car in it…

100_2693

This is a 1937 Ford, now if my figures are right it is about 74 years old!  He did a good job restoring it.

Well I am tired and will probably go to  bed soon….Yep LaVon, I figure when it starts producing I will figure out the mystery!!!  Night Y’all

1 comment:

  1. It's hotter here! Even hotter than it is in the valley!

    That is one beautiful rig.

    ReplyDelete