Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday June 21st 2011

It seems like it is going to be nice out today.  Probably get kind of warm but nice.

I picked a couple more zucchinis and cooked them for lunch…

100_2775

100_2776

I think I over cooked them a little but I still liked them.

I had a few odds and ends to check out.  Our sewer sometimes has an odor, not sure why or where it is from.  Thought maybe our septic was full but it seems to be working alright.

Well, I thought about the camper and figured I would hook up a battery to the twelve volt wire and see if I get power from that but I didn’t!!  OK I am going to put stuff up and take it to an electrician.  Well, maybe one more look, not sure what I’m looking for but this is what I looked at…

100_2788

The box with the wires and “things” is what I looked at.  I even put my glasses on and guess what????  I saw something!!  Actually those things are breakers.  I’ve never seen anything like this before and I got close and saw that there is a little lever hanging down from each one so I pushed the little levers back up and checked inside and….I HAVE TWELVE VOLTS!!  I tripped the breakers I guess, they are like GFCIs.  The little red button I pushed made them trip, oh well, I didn’t have to take it to the electrician and I even started the generator and AC for awhile!!

Well I went to work this afternoon and things went pretty well, really a quiet day.  I asked Mark about tomorrow and Grant and I are going to Russell Street and I will take the chain saw and do some more trimming.

Got off work at the right time and went on home.  Linda watched the Bachelor and the Voice.  Not real interested in either one but she likes them.

Will probably stay up and watch the news then go to bed….Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Well, aren't you just the genius!!?!! Wearing glasses makes you smarter. :-) I must wear mine more often!!

    ReplyDelete