Saturday, June 11, 2011

Friday June 10th 2011

Another hot day!!!  I get to work inside today though, well, when I get to work anyway.  I decided to mow the lawn and till the garden to get rid of some grass, then I decided to plant another row of sweet corn.  The garden looks better now…

100_2715

Still have the chairs out there but got a lot of the grass!!

Got a picture of the corn field across the road where they started irrigating..

100_2721

The land here is flat enough that they grade the fields and can flood the rows from one end to another.  It really is interesting.

Have another flower picture, an annual that I planted but for a small flower it sure is pretty…

100_2720

Not sure what kind of flowers they are but I will take it.  There are a lot of buds so maybe they will look nice.  Linda’s carnation plant is starting to bloom also…

100_2718

This was almost dead so I was surprised to see one starting to open.

After work, which was not very busy, I watered the garden again and let Sparky watch.  He gets pretty bored just watching.

Not much going on tonight, I am tired (so what’s new?) so I think I missed the weather, really tired…..Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment