Saturday, June 25, 2011

Friday June 24th 2011

I am going to mow the lawn this morning but have to wait until later so I don’t disturb to many people.  I would probably start around 7AM but will wait until 9 or somewhere in there.

I started around 8:30AM.  I have some bushes at the end of the driveway that hinders seeing if anything is coming so I got Mighty Mac out and cut them down.  I should probably take the rest of the stuff out because it really doesn’t look very good and is terrible to mow around.

I got the weed trimmer out and trimmed a few places that I couldn’t get to with the mower.  I had to take it apart to get the string to come out.  Seems all trimmers are different, took awhile to figure this one out.

Doesn’t look like rain so I did a little better job mowing today.  Last week it started raining before I got finished so really had to hurry then.  I adjusted the deck on the mower and the lawn looks great, well, looks flat anyway. My grass has lots of dead spots in it and the grass isn’t all one kind. Not a picture perfect lawn for sure.

After I finished mowing I cleaned the deck on the mower then started weed eating at Daniels but ran out of fuel and I am not sure if it is two or four cycle and if it is two, I’m not sure what he wants for the fuel mixture so I will have to ask him about that.

Work I figured would be boring again today but I was surprised.  I had a lot to do and kept busy most of the day so today went really fast!!

I took a few pictures of our flowering bushes which I call “Rose of Sharon” but I’m sure that isn’t what they are but they are pretty….

100_2793

100_2797

The zucchini plants are really looking good too…

100_2796

So far we’ve gotten eight zucchini’s and there are a lot more coming on.  They are doing a lot better than the plants I planted in the last garden but then I give these more water.

Since I got off at seven tonight and it is supposed to rain I decided not to water the garden, let the rain take care of it….but…. sure looks nice out tonight…

100_2801

Not hardly a cloud in the sky, wonder if it will rain??? Guess I will let the Lord take care of that… Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment