Friday, June 10, 2011

Wednesday June 8th 2011

This morning I got to get into the garden a bit and did a little watering.  The bell pepper plants need lots of water for some reason.  They sure do wilt in the sun!

Well at work today I did lots of Roundup spraying and trimmed a few trees.  There is lots of things to do in the mobile home park but I had to take some pictures and I put them in a collage just for LaVon who really likes “dead trees”…

2011-06-09

All these trees are in the mobile home park and need to be cut down or pushed over, whatever.  We just cut one up that fell down and took the power lines and a telephone pole with it!!  The need to come down but it will be later, just to many things to do…

Grant and I went to Russell Street today, he mowed and I cut up limbs and loaded the truck.  I was about to start spraying Roundup and just as I got started I found another pile of limbs under another tree with a lot of “sucker” limbs on the tree.  Got the chain saw out again and did the trimming and cut up the limbs.  Grant finished mowing long before I could get much done so we just loaded up the equipment and headed  back.

Back at the RV Park I did more weed whacking and cleanup.  I also policed the area and by 5:30PM I was exhausted!  I was ready to go home!

Not much on TV tonight, watched HGTV tonight.  Couldn’t do a lot, I was just to tired!   Going to bed now…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment