Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tuesday June 28th 2011

Well, back to work today, at least it is a little cooler, a little rain this morning but still nice.  A cool front came through yesterday and it was a little one but cooled of nicely during the night.

I had to make some bread today.  We are getting a little low and at Wal Mart we bought some whole wheat flour so I will make some bread and Linda will make a pizza!  Love pizza…

100_2823

The bottom piece is the wheat bread.  It actually turned out very nice and it tastes pretty good too.  I think it is about 50 – 50 white and wheat flour. The pizza is just veggies and cheese. Excellent pizza…

100_2819

Doesn’t that pizza look good?  Had to show a loaf of bread also.

Work went well today, even got out on time.

Not a  lot going on at home, we finished the pizza and after getting off at seven the night is short.  Sparky got his exercise when I got home.  I stood outside and talked to Daniel for awhile and he had Chloe out and Sparky just doesn’t know how to behave himself, kind of hyper around other people and dogs.

Well I think that is all for tonight….Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. That pizza looks LARAPIN!! And the wheat bread looks... well, I am drooling now.

    ReplyDelete