Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tuesday June 7th 2011

Don’t know if today is supposed to be a record breaker or not but it is going to get pretty warm.  No relief until the weekend when we are supposed to get some rain and we can use some rain!

I was surprised when I went out to the garden this morning and saw the replanted corn was up…not very high but up…

100_2701

The grass is bigger than the corn but it is there!  The replanted string beans are up also.  Maybe we will have a nice garden this year.

I didn’t get to pull any grass before I went to work, at least not much.

Work this afternoon was not busy!!  I got the bathrooms cleaned and waited for the campers to come in and while waiting I got to do a little reading.  Linda gave me a book by Nora Roberts called “Blue Smoke” and it is getting very interesting.  I don’t read a lot because my eyes get tired but I read quite a bit this afternoon.

When I got home I pulled grass out of the beans.  Doesn’t look to bad.  I figure a little work here and a little work there and I will be able to keep it kind of clean.  Looks like the extra plant that came with the tomato plant is starting to get  a growth (?) and I think it may be squash but still to small to tell.

Took it easy tonight, tomorrow is going to be a long hot day.  I will be working outside all day and it is going to be hot so I will get ready to sweat a little tomorrow…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment