Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wednesday November 24th 2010

WOW!!  This has been quite a day!  I will start out saying the weather is beautiful, except for the fog and humidity but it’s warm!!!  Love it!!  Going to change though after tomorrow.  The cold front is coming in and it is going to cool off dramatically.

Sparky took to the camper like it was his second home.

We went to Wal Mart to get some groceries, nothing that has to be kept cold.  The guy was here at 8AM this morning and was about ready to start working on the counter top.  He told us not to worry about hurrying but we were out by 8:30AM to start doing stuff. 

We came back to Paw Paw’s about 11:30AM and he had just finished with the counter top.  Looks better than the other one.  The last thing to check was the air conditioner and I know that they won’t do anything about it.

About 12:30PM the guy checked the air and he said it was working fine, I know that!!!  It doesn’t work fine though when it is hot out.  That’s my problem and they didn’t do any checking while it was hot out and they had plenty of time.  I figured that would be one of my problems.  Linda said did they check the slides and I said they probably didn’t but I want the camper back and I can fix the problems myself without the hassle.  Dave gave me a ride back to the camp ground so I wouldn’t have to go get the car carrier. I asked about the road work they were doing and he said this is Mississippi and they will get done sometime but they don’t hurry, guess I already knew that, they had our camper for five months!!

100_1753

Not sure if I put this picture in yesterday or not, well, I’m not real sure when I took the picture but Aunt Virgie likes Sparky.

We went to Rick and Connie’s for pizza tonight, Steve, Pam, Sarah and Anna Grace were there.  Anna Grace loves Sparky I think.  Sparky loves Anna Grace anyway.  They had a really good time together.

The pizza was great and everything else was too.  We had a really good visit but I got so tired I couldn’t hardly stay awake so I wasn’t much of a conversationalist last night. When we got home it didn’t take long after getting Sparky settled in for me to go to bed.  Going to write more tomorrow.  Sun Roamers RV park has wifi!!  So far it is working OK, not real fast but better than nothing!!  Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment