Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wednesday November 17th 2010

It isn’t raining this morning but it is cool.  I know that there are things to do outside like the trees that I cut down still need to be cleaned up and  I think I will try to burn some of them.

Even though it is cool outside I sure work up a sweat carrying these pieces that I cut up.  It is coming along pretty good…

100_1720

100_1721

I have the field cleaned up and also the neighbors yard.  I kind of like this kind of work.  I started a fire near the last stump trying to get rid of it.  I think I probably burnt a ton of wood but the stump is still there.  Will take a long time to get rid of these stumps….

100_1723

The big pieces I couldn’t get on the fire so I will probably start a fire around them.  The really big pieces I will probably cut again so I will be able to handle them a little better.

I finally quit about 4PM and went in.  Linda gave me a haircut which was really needed.  She fixed some hamburger patties for supper and I baked a couple of potatoes.  Great supper.

I went to church at Kewanee Baptist tonight.  Good service, about service. Had some really good points about sharing the Gospel.

We watched TV tonight, again, one of our relaxing past times.  Went to bed about 10:30PM for some well deserved sleep..Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment