Sunday, November 14, 2010

Saturday November 13th 2010

Looks like another really nice day.  I won’t do anymore cutting on the trees today.  I have plenty cut and want to get some of it burnt.  Sparky comes first though.  He has to go out and then play for about an hour and I am really surprised that when he is finished playing he wants to go back into his cage.  That is good.  We don’t have to worry about when he get up. He will let us know when he is ready then we can take him out.  It did rain or is raining this morning but it is still warm.  I figure with the rain things would be OK to burn today.  Not much wind but what there is is blowing out of the South.  I started the fire and had a good fire around the stump and hopefully it will burn it down pretty good but then it is green, at least part of it.  Later in the afternoon the sun came out and the wind changed to the West.  That is good, the field in back of us is tilled and nothing there will burn so I started the brush pile on fire also.  About 5PM the wind picked up and really gave the fire a lot of Oxygen so it burnt pretty good. Linda told me that the fire ban was still in effect so  I figured I better put the fire out about 8PM.  Sure wish I could have left it burning, it was really doing good. but the wind then changed to a North wind and that isn’t to good with the sparks and all.  I used quite a bit of water on it but got it pretty well put out.

We had left overs for supper again and the biscuits and gravy were just as good or even better than last night.  YUMMY!!!

We watched a move, “Troy” with Brad Pitt and it was pretty good then we decided to go to bed. 

Linda’s glucose level has been doing pretty good.  Ranges from the high 80s to 120.  Can’t figure out why the big difference.  She is glad, and so am I, that it isn’t really high.

Time for bed…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment