Monday, November 8, 2010

Sunday November 7th 2010

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood!!  Very cool again this morning but sunny and very nice!!  Today is a day off so I won’t be writing much about what happened today.  I went to church at Miner Baptist. This is a Southern Baptist.  Mitch Jackson is pastor and seems to be quite good.  We’ve been there before.  I didn’t go to Sunday School.  Didn’t really know where to go and nature was calling so I left.  Went to Wal Mart for a few things for tomorrow.  Caulking and insulating foam.  This should finish up the garage.  Hopefully it won’t leak after I finish this.

We didn’t do much this afternoon just took it easy.  We went to church tonight at Miner again. I had a picture but I think I deleted it… I do have it but it is in my Kodak pictures and I’m not sure how to get them.  It was a picture of the church at night.

We had some left overs for supper and watched some HGTV. Not much else on.  Went to bed at 10:30 and hope to get a good nights sleep.  Maybe I will have more pictures tomorrow.  Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment