Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday November 27th 2010

It is very cool this morning!!  The wind isn’t blowing real hard but it is very cool.  We keep the camper pretty cool and Sparky slept all night but was really hyper this morning.  I decided to bake some more bread.  I had time after I got Sparky wore down.

We ran down to Home Depot to get a wrench and a couple of lag screws.  I need to fix the dish and then get the awning fastened to the ground.  We spent awhile there and did a lot of window shopping and I left with a cheap small crescent wrench and two lag bolts.

I got the things done that I wanted to get done and we are just taking it easy this afternoon.  The batteries for the camera are still charging so I won’t have any pictures today.

We had left overs for supper, very good and then I decided to play games on the computer and this is why I am going to post this on the day that I wrote it!!  This doesn’t happen very often. 

OK, we will just take it easy the rest of the night and then go to bed.  Want to make it to church tomorrow at West Union.  Maybe write more tomorrow.. Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment