Saturday, November 27, 2010

Friday November 26th 2010

I got up about 4AM this morning to take Sparky out, put on my coat and went outside and it must be 70 degrees!!  Very warm.  Put Sparky back to bed and got up with him again about 6AM.  Went outside and the temperature must have dropped 20 degrees.  Very chilly and windy and raining.  This is not my type of weather!  Sparky likes it even worse than I do.  He is very quick about his business and then ready to go back inside where he can warm up a little. 

Since it was so cold I decided to make bread.  I took a couple of pictures and guess what???  The batteries went dead in my camera.  I had extra batteries but have used them in different things like clocks etc.  Need to get some more to keep on hand.  I think I will try to put my card in Linda’s camera to see if I can download them that way…guess it’s a good thing we have two Kodak cameras…

100_1772

I tried something a little different on this batch of bread.  I put it all on the table, rolled it out, rolled it up and split it in half.  The loaves are almost the same size!!  First time I have ever gotten them to be close to equal…

We went to Wal Mart to check for a few things, always a few things, but things we can use sometime or other.  We didn’t do the Black Friday thing. To early and to crowded for me.

Later we went over to Steve and Pam’s place, we were late of course but we did make it.  Had leftovers….it was great!!  I love leftovers, I think they taste better after sitting for awhile.

100_1776

Linda, Anna Grace, Connie, Steve and Pam getting things ready.  I have enough juice in the camera to take one more picture….

100_1777

Beautiful fire, I really like this fireplace it keeps the house warm and it is very chilly and windy outside.  Steve said that it worked so good that the air conditioner came on earlier!!  We put a fireplace in at our first house and it was nice but it sure didn’t put out the heat that this one does.

We played a game of Mexican Train, had a good time but quit a little early, the whole game takes a long time, I think we made it to the double nine.  I wanted to get a picture of Steve and Pam’s dog.  It is a black “puppy” that is about eight months old, give or take.  Bo is a very nice dog, I think he liked Sparky but Sparky is very shy so they didn’t get to play.

We got home about 10PM and watched the weather, supposed to be clear and warmer tomorrow, about 60 degrees but if the wind is blowing out of the north it probably won’t feel like 60.

Time to go to bed now and hopefully get a good nights sleep…Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment