Friday, November 12, 2010

Wednesday November 11th 2010

We are really on a roll, another beautiful day, sunny and warm today!!  Love it!

We don’t have to much planned for today, probably take it easy. Go to Wal Mart and look for a few things.  I know I need to get some oil for the chain saw(s) and some trash bags.  We are planning on leaving on the 19th or the 22nd to go to Mississippi. Not sure if the camper will be done or not but they said we could use it so guess that will be what we do???

We left Sparky home when we went to town.  Left him in his cage.  That is HIS place now.  He went in there by himself to take a nap.  I figured he would be one of the couch potatoes but nope, that is his bed, if we leave him on the couch he will sleep there but his preference is his cage.  Love it!

When we got home and got all the things done that we needed to do, I decided to go work on another tree instead of waiting for the new, bigger, chain saw.  Mighty Mac is a real winner!!  Look at what we did…

100_1700

Another tree bit the dust!!  Took about five minutes to put this one on the ground.  Faster than the little one beside it.  This really surprised me and not only that it was kind of scary…

100_1701

Look at this…about two thirds of it is rotten!!  I’m surprised it didn’t come down by itself!  I wasn’t even half way through the tree and it started falling. The  part I cut was the good part.

100_1703

Mighty Mac doesn’t look very big compared to the stump does it?  For a tiny, cheap chain saw it does great.  Hope the new one is just as good.

Took a few more pictures of Sparky…

100_1699

We got him a tiny tennis ball.  He likes it.

100_1697

He likes it outside when it is warm.  He really shivers when it is kind of cool. I think he is going to be a warm weather dog.  We will try to accommodate him…May make it to Texas this winter, don’t know yet.

Well, Kiley brought over some candy tonight.  It tastes like caramel corn and it is really good.  I had to try some but I had just got done eating M&Ms so I wasn’t really ready for more sweets.  Tomorrow will be a good day for them… Time to go to bed.  Sparky is really good about going to bed.  Hope he sleeps all night!!   Bye Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment