Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saturday November 6th 2010

Beautiful sunny day!!!  Very cool this morning, down in the 20s but the wind isn’t blowing.

I have all that tree limb in the field I need to get cleaned up. I got Mighty Mac out and got started.  Mac has a lot more go power than I do! I got all the branches cut up and then carried them over to the burn pile.  I have been looking at the trees that are still standing and trying to figure out how to cut them down without them falling in the field. It would be a lot of work but I think it could be done by someone that knows what they are doing.  If they can be felled (?) in the yard I won’t have to worry about getting them cut up until later.  If they are in the field then I will have to get them right away.  After reading this it isn’t actually a limb in the field it is the top of the tree!  The big limb is still standing tall.

100_1670

This is the tree!!  I think the limb is almost as big as the top of the tree. The next two, actually three, trees will have to come down also.  If I don’t take them down they will eventually fall by wind or ice storm.  Hopefully no one is around if they come down on their own.

Mighty Mac and I have really been busy.

100_1672

The piece are small enough and light enough to roll out of the field so that part is cleaned up.

100_1673

Above is most of the brush, a lot of the big pieces I left over by the tree.  I will have a fire around the tree stumps when I get the trees down then I will have to figure out what I want to plant.  Maybe some Oak trees, not sure.

Linda and I play some Wii this afternoon.  It was fun. we also took a little nap then I fixed supper.  We bought some Chicken Parmigianino at the store and we fixed that and some baked potatoes and some raw vegetables.  Broccoli and cauliflower that we dipped in Ranch Dressing.  Very good!  I called and checked on the service times at Miner Baptist Church, We will probably try that today to see what it is like.  We like the church Daniel and Kiley go to and may go there next week.  We will see. I have another problem with my blog writer, I can’t go back over it before I post it to check for mistakes.  Hopefully there aren’t to many…..Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment