Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tuesday November 16th 2010

It’s raining today and it is very cool out.   This is the kind of weather that I don’t like.  Rain is OK but rain and cold, I just freeze but Linda is taking it worse than I am.  She just can’t keep warm.  She is looking in a campground directory to see about a place in South Texas called Tip O Texas where Don and LaVon are.  We still aren’t sure where we will spend the winter.  Part will be in Mississippi I know that for sure, well, pretty sure. Things can change in an instant.

We went into town today to take care of a few things. Had to stop at the Social Security Office and ask a question, had to fill up with gas, and I was going to wash the car but it never stopped raining, maybe driving in the rain helped clean it off a little.

My repair job in the garage leaks, what a bummer.  I thought for sure I had it fixed but no such luck.  I will try a few more things. 

We stopped at the campground we used to work at, Hinton RV Park in Sikeston, to get a propane tank filled.  The guy that filled it told me they had come up from Tallahatchie MS to work here.  I asked if they knew Jim and Gail Jumpa, they did, what a small world.  We stopped in Tallahatchie in September on the way to Picayune.  I’m not sure if they were still there or not.

When we got home we, Linda, fixed some turkey and noodles…..

100_1718

I love turkey and noodles!!!  HMMMM, sounds familiar.

I couldn’t move any of the wood, because I would have gotten wet in the rain and probably melted.  We took it easy the rest of the day, watched our shows, Tuesday night of course. They were pretty good but they were continued, I don’t like that.  Guess it shouldn’t matter, I wouldn’t miss it now if I didn’t see the rest of the show.  Well, that about says it all for today. Linda’s blood glucose has been doing excellent.  She has an appointment with the Dr on Thursday which will probably cost $100 and won’t know any more than we do now… That is faith in the doctors isn’t it? Well, the one in Branson would probably have been better, in fact I’m sure about that but she made this appointment and cancelled the other one so we will stay here until Monday when we will probably leave for Picayune.

Time for bed Y’all ….. Night Night…

1 comment:

  1. The tempature here was in the high 80's! Beautiful. Come on down!! Please!

    ReplyDelete