Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tuesday November 2nd 2010

Voting day today!!  It is cool this morning and the wind is blowing but we will still get out to vote. 

I went out to check around the house and look at the branches and limbs in the field and pulled a couple out where I could get at them.  The field really isn’t a good place to walk. I also picked up limbs out of the yard. Lots of work to do around here.  I will need to get some help getting lumber from Lowe’s but I’m not in a real big hurry.  I will call Don Adams and I am sure he will help me, he has a large trailer for the 16 foot boards I need.

We went into town to vote, check on Linda’s Medicare, get gas, get a bottle of propane, go to the bank and get groceries at Aldi”s.  Sounds like a lot but it didn’t take to long.  Linda had to stop at Wal Mart for some more test strips for her glucose meter.  She is finding out that her glucose fluctuates quite a bit especially when she over eats something that is good like pizza.  She does a pretty good job keeping it down around 105 though.

Had to take a picture of the polling place….

100_1650

The polling place didn’t look very busy and they said we missed the rush. I do believe this year was a good year for getting the voters out.

We didn’t do much tonight, watched some TV relaxed and went to bed, not to exciting but we were pretty tired, See y’all tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment