Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tuesday November 9th 2010

Whoa!!  Another beautiful day in the neighborhood!!  Love it!  Sparky got up a couple times during the night but that was OK!  Much rather have him get up and go out rather than do his job in the cage. I am also surprised that he has been really good about sleeping in the cage.  He whimpers for a few minutes and then goes to sleep.  I’m happy about that.

Well, I ordered a chain saw from Amazon.  It is a cheapie and it may not last long but all I need it for is a couple more trees.  Mighty Mac was a cheapie also but I am really happy with it.  Wasn’t real sure if I should try to cut a tree down with it or not, but, what the heck??  I tried it anyway…

100_1948

Well, Mighty Mac did a good job!  This was the smallest of the four trees. I got most of it cut up but had to have the teeth sharpened….

100_1950

I took the chain to Delta Growers down the road while we took Sparky to the Vet Clinic to get him checked out.  The Vet says he has been well taken care of and looks like he is going to be a healthy dog.  Makes me happy.  It cost eight dollars to get the teeth sharpened and forty two to get Sparky checked and get some shots etc.  Oh, after I got the saw back together I finished cutting up the tree, worked great!  Hope the new one is this good!!

We bought a new griddle at Wal Mart and I wanted to try pancakes on it. I think it worked pretty good.  Got a big one here….

100_1951

The last one is usually a pretty good sized one and this is probably the biggest one I’ve ever made, I couldn’t finish it.  Had to have peanut butter on it…Yummmmy…

We watched TV tonight and took it easy.  By a little after ten I couldn’t hardly stay awake.  Took Sparky out and he did his duty pretty fast so We all went to bed.  Sparky whimpered for a little while but really did good.  So good night y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment