Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wednesday May 12th 2010

It is warm today and sunny.  We are going to work today, a couple days earlier than scheduled but they asked if we could help put up tents for the fiddlers.  It will be something to do.  We had the tents up in 45 minutes so we set up chairs and set up chairs in the Meeting Room.  Not sure what it is called other than the Whistle Stop Cafe.  Linda worked with Marian in cleaning and learned a few things about what has to be done.  I took a tour with Roger the manager and he showed me the places I may have to know. It was kind of interesting.  After the tour we got the power washer out and I was going to clean off a deck in the new part of the campground.  Took a long time to find all the things I need to use so I could get started.  The washer started pretty good but couldn’t get it to spray right, just didn’t have enough pressure and wouldn’t suck up the bleach solution.  Maybe tomorrow if I go to work.

100_0263

We went to the Yakov Smirnov show tonight.  It was pretty good!

100_0267

The performers were amazing!  Talented!  They did things that I couldn’t even imagine trying to do.  The unicyclist rode a unicycle without a seat and jumped from one to another.  They were all very good.  They also served dinner.

100_0283

This is our dinner.  It was a boxed dinner.  It had potato soup, a turkey dog wrap, cheese cake and a bottle of water.  I have to say that it was very good.  Soup was tasty and turkey dog was very filling.  We enjoyed the show with David’s brother and sister in law, and David and Marian.

When we got home we had to do laundry.  Had quite a bit to do and didn’t want to leave it for later.  Got that done and relaxed.  Not sure if I will work tomorrow or not, sounds like rain sooooo…Nite yall….

No comments:

Post a Comment