Friday, May 7, 2010

May 6th 2010

Today is going to be sunny, windy and warm.  I think the farmers will be hard at it today.  Rain is expected Friday night but should be out of here quickly.  Probably be back in the field on Saturday again.

100_0200

Wanted to get a picture of one of the peonies.  We don’t get very many and this is the first year they looked this nice.  Our Azaleas don’t look to bad, I think one of them may die, sure hope not.

100_0207

This is a picture of the tree, or stump, I cut off because of the ice storm.  Looking good!  It is going to have some sort of flowers on it.  They blend in very well right now and they haven’t blossomed yet.

100_0202

Had to close up the house.  Dust is really blowing and it is coming our way.

100_0205

Had to wait until he came back the other direction so I could see the tractor.  I think they will plant corn or cotton in this field, Hope it’s cotton. I don’t think the mice will be as bad if it is cotton.

Had a good day yesterday, cleaned out the camper (some). We always take more than we need or will use.  Got a lot of things ready though that we will need and use.  I turned on the refrigerator and it is now cold so when we get ready to unload the house fridge this one will be cold.  Got the water filters, paper and charcoal, ready to use.  Hope they don’t leak. Seemed OK here.  I keep thinking of things I need to do.  I cleaned up a folding table that was in the garage and will take that with us.

Well, we are going to take it easy tonight.  Tomorrow is going to be another day of running trying to get everything together. I forgot to call Jim and June to ask them over.  Maybe in the morning.  Jim will probably mow my lawn while we are in Branson.  Happy Trails…Yall…

2 comments:

  1. We are going to try to get to Branson before y'all leave in August.

    ReplyDelete