Friday, May 21, 2010

Thursday May 20th 2010

Sunny and cool today.  That is how it started!  It got warm this afternoon. We don’t have a lot planned for today, Linda is sleeping in, I took my shower, did my reading and did a load of clothes so we wouldn’t have to do them while we were working.

Got Linda up and we went to Wal Mart, the big one.  The one in Branson West is a super wal mart but this one is bigger.  We still couldn’t find all we needed.  I was looking for a shower rod that was at least 90 inches long. We are going to try to cover the sleeper over the cab.  It is a collection point for our “junk”.  We don’t have a lot up there but it still is an eye sore.  I may have to improvise. We picked up a few things that we needed.   I know why they call it the $100 store!

100_0353

We got some free tickets to this show tonight (perk!) and so far it was the best show that we have seen.

100_0362

They put on a BBQ dinner with potato salad, Cole slaw, chocolate chip cookie and a bottle of water.  Not bad at all!!

100_0363

This is James and Janice, they are parked next to us at the campground. Well, not right next to us but there is nothing between us right now.  Very nice people from around Texarkana TX.  I think they pulled in the same day we did.

100_0368

The place was about packed!  I’m not sure but I think most of the people were like us, workers here in Branson, or affiliated with businesses here.

100_0380

This was the cast.  The one in the middle with the cowboy hat is the comedian and he was GOOD!  We really enjoyed the show.  Got out of the show about 10:00PM and got back to the camper about 15 minutes later.  Made good time for the traffic.  This last picture isn’t real good but with them moving and not a lot of light and no flash, I’m happy with it.

Going to go to bed, supposed to be nice tomorrow and we have to go back to work tomorrow so…..nite yall….

1 comment:

  1. Pierce Arrow is our favorite, too, and that's because of the comedian. He is so good. So glad y'all celebrated my birthday at one of my favorite shows!!

    ReplyDelete