Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tuesday May 18th 2010

Sun is going to shine today, should be a  glorious day!!  After getting my things done this morning I decided to take a walk around the north park where we are.

100_0306

These are the cabins in the park, I think there are 10 of them.  They look nice inside for a cabin.  I’m not sure how many it will sleep but there is a bedroom plus a futon and then the 3 windows on the top is a place with 2 queen beds, so it would hold a pretty good sized family.

 100_0311

We  had a meeting this morning and this is our entire cleaning crew. Some of them aren’t cleaners but do, or will, have part in the cleaning. Our boss wants everything done the same.  We can’t do our own thing.  The towels on the table are examples of how to fold them plus how to fold the sheets. The meeting was informative and all the people are very nice and I think we will get along great.

100_0328

I know this picture is a little fuzzy but this was our “mandatory” pot luck. They furnished ribs and brisket and everyone brought a dish to pass.  It was excellent.  Have a lot of good cooks here.  The fellowship was also good, we got to know some of the workers a little better and learned some of their names.  I was surprised, I think I counted 28 workers and these are all workampers!  The party ended about 8:30PM and we went home. When we got home we saw a person trying to set up his camper in the dark.  I went over to see if I could help. I lent him our little flashlight, then he couldn’t get the cap off the sewer so I gave him my channel locks and I went over with him and he got it off only it was part of the pipe also.  I had to break out my big channel locks to get them apart, Took us awhile but we got it.  I found out they call him Brother Bryan, he is a preacher.  We talked for a little while and he finished his hook up.

 

It has been a long day and we found out that we can get into Silver Dollar City free tomorrow.  I would like to go for a little while just to check it out and see what it going on.  Will have to see what we feel like tomorrow.  Nite yall…..

No comments:

Post a Comment