Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Monday May 10th 2010

BRRRR still rainy and cold!  Not going to do a lot today, probably just stay in and try to keep warm.  We have our little ceramic heater and it is running constantly.  Got it up to 61 in here and it is comfortable.

I decided to go for a walk.  David said there was a trail, called “appetite trail” so I had to give it a try.

100_0248

The trail looks pretty nice doesn’t it???  Not bad but going down but it has baseball size rocks that are very hard to work on and they are covered with leaves.  The other half of the trail is going up.  I had to stop twice to get my breath!!  I didn’t realize I was in such bad shape.   I need to walk this trail everyday if I can.

I made some cauliflower soup.  Turned out quite well if I do say so myself.  I would have taken a picture but it would have looked like a pot of milk.  Very white but good.

David and Marian came over and visited for awhile and watched Dancing With The Stars.  Not David and my favorite show, in fact David changed chairs so he couldn’t see it.  He really wanted to leave.  Poor guy:-(

Not going to do much tonight, I’m kind of tired and so is Linda.  We are looking forward to going to work and doing something different. Soooo.. good night yall….

No comments:

Post a Comment