Friday, May 14, 2010

Thursday May 13th 2010

Cloudy and rainy today!!  I don’t know if I am supposed to go to work today or not, I know Linda isn’t but I called and asked Heidi and she was supposed to get in touch with Roger.   I will wait.  I am dressed and ready. Roger called a little after 10AM and said I should go ahead and work on the power washing.  Sounds good to me.  I like power washing, when the washer works right.  When I got it out and set up, I started it and it worked!!  Wahoo!!  I accomplished quite a bit considering the size of the shelter or whatever you call it.  It is all wood and has quite a bit of green on it.  By the time I quit I had about 1/3 of it done and all the picnic tables.  Good day. I helped David at the pool getting the cover off.  Not easy. In fact we didn’t get it off.  We had it all the way to one end and couldn’t get the wet leaves in the cover onto the deck.  David went to get some rope so we could tie it onto the golf cart to give us the extra boost we needed.  I went back to power washing and happened to look over and another worker was pulling on the tarp so I figured I better go help.  I tried to get him to stop but it was to late.  All the leaves went into the pool, what a bummer.  He got the skimmer and started getting the leaves a little at a time.  What a job!!

After I finished work we just took it easy, in fact I took a nap.  Not a real exciting day but I had a good time.  We watched some TV before going to bed.  Had Cheerios for supper, ummm good.  Nite yall…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment