Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thursday April 29th 2010

This is going to be another beautiful day!!  Sunny and warmer.  Going to be around 80 I think.  I have a couple of things that I want to do today.

100_0141

The Azalea bushes have other bushes growing in them and I asked Steve to drop off his lopping shears.  This is not an easy job!  Very hard to tell one bush from the other.  Almost have to follow them down to the ground to tell them apart.

100_0142

These are a few of the bushes.  I think they grow faster than weeds.  They smell pretty nice, a heavy, sweet pungent smell.  I liked it at first and now I think I don’t like them.  They really are a nuisance and almost impossible to kill out.

100_0148

I didn’t do all of this pile but when I finished getting the bushes out of the blueberries I was ready to quit.  Had to take another picture of the berries.

100_0150

The blueberries are starting to turn blue!!  Looking good..

100_0143

Linda took a nice picture of a rose  Looks beautiful.

Linda fixed a meatloaf tonight.  Very interesting.  She made patties and fried them.  I made mashed potatoes and string beans.  Had a pretty good supper.

We watched some TV and decided to go to bed. We will go to Picayune tomorrow to check and see if the parts came in.  Night yall……

1 comment:

  1. Good, fun work in the yard on a beautiful day. Got to love it. It was a good tired, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete