Saturday, May 22, 2010

Friday May 21st 2010

What a beautiful morning!!! Sun is shining, it’s a little cool but not bad.  Left the awning out all night last night and now the wind is starting to blow a little and we have to go to work this morning so I think that I will put it back up again.  Supposed to be a little cool today and I’ve been wearing my sweater while walking around the circle.  I think I will take it off before going into work though.

Work was kind of fun today.  We had one unit to clean and three to refresh,  which is pretty easy.  When we finished we started the laundry and I walked over to the main park to see if there was anything else to do. David came by on the golf cart and Robert told me to go work with him.  Well, he changed his mind and wanted me to weed eat a lot where a camper just came in.  I did it and I think all the lots need to have the weed eater knock down the tall weeds.  Can’t believe they don’t keep that part up good.  I would volunteer for the job but Linda says if she has to work alone she would quit so I probably won’t volunteer.  I think there will be plenty of work after Memorial Day.

We asked David and Marian over for chili dogs after work.  I didn’t get a picture of the dogs but I did get one inside the camper.  It got to warm to stay outside.  The sun was really warm and I think it got up to about 75 today.

100_0381

This picture is a little blurry but it shows how low the cabinets are and how tall Marian is.  I have a hard time doing dishes here because the cabinets protrude out so far.

100_0382

This is another picture of Marian banging her head on the cabinet!!  This is just right for Linda.

We had Hot Fudge Sundaes for desert and then had to take it easy the rest of the night.

I will have to apologize, I think I have been spelling yall wrong all this time, I feel so bad, I was corrected by Cindy from Carriere MS that it is Ya’ll, she didn’t really correct me but she spelled it that way and my spell check doesn’t correct that:-)      Night Ya’ll ….

1 comment:

  1. Actually, both Y'all and Ya'll or acceptable spellings of You All or the southern pronounciation of YOU is YA, so Ya'll works, too. I'm southern, but I've been known to say You All therefore, I prefer the Y'all spelling. Some don't even use the aprostrophe... the lazy spelling: yall.
    So my good friend, no apologies needed.

    ReplyDelete