Saturday, May 29, 2010

Friday May 28th 2010

This is our first full day at work.  We will be on our own and will see how our work goes for the first day.  Went into work at 8AM and had a few rooms to get ready and one to clean.  It went real good, no problems to speak of.  We cleaned a room (refresh) and Linda found the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the other door.   Oh well, hope they didn’t mind to much.  We won’t do it again I guess.  We got 4 cabins ready to rent and by that time it was lunch time.  This afternoon, Linda worked in the office learning the computer and I got to go “weed eat”.  The time really went fast, seemed to go faster than the 4 hour days.

100_0439

Marian made soup and brought it over.  She brought it over because we have bowls!!!  We do have quite a few bowls.  The tried our jalapeno bread and they like it but was a little to hot for them.

100_0440

This is the soup she made.  It was very good, don’t remember having soup with almonds in it but it tasted good.

We went to the “store”  Wal Mart to get a few things.  Sunday is David’s birthday and we are going out for pizza.  I think that sounds like fun.

I am really tired today, I think the 2 hours of weed eating really tired me out. I will probably go to bed early tonight, hopefully I will get used to working, at least this kind of work.  Night Ya’ll ….

No comments:

Post a Comment