Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Saturday May 1st 2010

Today is going to be a lazy day.  Stayed up late last night when Steve and Pam were here.  I got up kind of early and tried to post things to my blog but wasn’t successful.  Linda and Aunt Virgie both got up late, not even going to say what time it was.

Linda and I went into McDonalds this afternoon and got on the internet and posted 3 days on the blog.  I’m sure I won’t get today’s on it from home. I will probably have to go into McDonald’s again.  If I posted them without pictures I’m sure it would work from here.

100_0161

This is Linda’s famous pork burritos!!  I didn’t get a picture when Steve and Pam were here so this is our supper tonight!!  Excellent!

100_0162

Sometimes my camera takes pictures that are a little blurry…I know it couldn’t be me!!

Connie came over this afternoon for a visit.  Rick is in North Carolina at a golf thingy.  (that isn’t the real name)  He got to see Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson and a bunch of other famous golfers.  Rick helps with the drug testing.  Sounds like a very interesting job.  I think he likes it but doesn’t like being away from home for 3 or 4 days at a time.  Anyway, Connie filled us in on Rick and his great adventure.  Had a good visit

We stayed up until 9:30PM.  I think we were all tired.  A good nights sleep will sure be welcomed…night yall….

No comments:

Post a Comment