Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tuesday May 25th 2010

Here is another sunny warm day.  We are going to go back to Sikeston today for two nights.

I called Apollo, the manufacturer of our convection oven, they were very nice and said they would Fed Ex one out right away and I could change it myself.  COOL.  Hope it works!  Shouldn’t be here until we get back.

100_0394

We stopped here for a little break, it is on Highway 60 going back to Sikeston.  Got a bag of popcorn.  Really wanted to eat but I really get tired after eating and I was tired already so we waited until we got home to eat.

We made it home about 4PM and turned on the air conditioner and the refrigerator, it is hot here, close to 90 I think.  The house cooled off faster than the refrigerator!

100_0398

Don’t she look happy??   I think she is posing!!

100_0399

Our dinner.  Not bad for not having much on hand.

100_0400

Guess what I’m going to do?

100_0409

Yes, I found 10 pounds of flour in the freezer and had almost all the ingredients here!!  They turned out great except I didn’t get them done. BUMMER!!!  Still taste good though.

We had a couple problems here at home, a little problem with the drain in the bathroom, one of the large nuts had cracked and leaked a little, that was a pretty easy fix.  Our yard light is another problem.  I think I will buy a new one, this has been doing weird things for about a year now.  Will try to fix it tomorrow, think I will wait until it gets hot though.  Wouldn’t want to try to change it while it is comfortable out.  I will have to climb up on the garage to get to it, that is the easiest way.

Linda and I played some Wii games since we have no TV here this time.  To much work to bring it back for 2 nights.

Time for bed…..Goodnight Ya’ll….

No comments:

Post a Comment