Monday, May 17, 2010

Sunday May 16th 2010

We have really gotten a lot of rain!!  Rained all night and this morning it is not only raining but raining hard!!  Went back to church at Kimberling City FBC and won’t be able to go again, NO they didn’t tell me I couldn’t come back!!!  I could only stay for about 15 minutes of the preaching and had to leave.  The second service began at 10:30AM and I thought I would have enough time but I thought it started at 10:00AM.  Have to find an 8AM service somewhere.

Linda and I worked again today and it went a little easier. We won’t be fast but we like to be quite thorough. Anyway, when we were done we were ready to relax.  It was quite a workout, but had a good time.

I fixed some celery soup for our supper.  I thought it was good.

100_0297

When we were in Carriere MS a lady at church gave us this video her son Landon Skipper made.  I will have to say these kids have talent.  If I’m not mistaken, Hayden Putnam, the preachers son did the music and to me it sounded professional.  The preacher’s daughter, Hailey, was the main actor and she did an excellent job.  The movie was put together in such a way that there were no speaking parts but you knew exactly what was going on and didn’t really need to hear speaking parts.  Again, congratulations on a great video….

Have to work again tomorrow so we are going to bed kind of early….Nite yall……

No comments:

Post a Comment