Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Monday May 24th 2010

I am so messed up on the days I had to check for sure to see what day it is!  My watch said March 21st and that didn’t help any!! 

It is already muggy and warm outside so it is going to be hot today.  Our air conditioner does a fair job but we are in the direct sun and it is having a hard time keeping up.  It feels nice inside, it takes out the humidity. This is the camper we are living in-).

We didn’t have a lot to do at work today but kept busy with James and Janice and then after lunch David and Marian helped us.  We have 8 cabins that will all be occupied this weekend and we took inventory of the supplies that are supposed to be in them.  Our list of utensils and dishes etc is not a very good list.  We started taking things out that weren’t on the list only to find out they were supposed to be in there.  I think we need a new list.

I have been taking pictures with my phone and figured I would just download them onto the computer.  WRONG!  Well, I can’t do it anyway. My computer says there are no pictures on the card.  Maybe I will try Linda’s.  Hers has a card reader!!!  Doesn’t work either.  Maybe I don’t have the pictures on the card??? Will take more.

We went to the grocery store, Country Mart, after doing laundry etc.  I took pictures in there but they are on the phone. We had some strawberries that Linda had cut up but she wanted ice cream (I didn’t object) so that is why we went to the store.  We invited David and Marian over to share.

100_0393

We had a lot of ice cream and strawberries.  It was very refreshing. 

After we finished I figured I should put the awning up before it rained.  To late, it already sprinkled and the awning was wet, had to put it up anyway, there seemed to be a storm brewing.  Wind started blowing and it thundered some.  Wasn’t a real storm, but it sure cooled off nice.

David came over later and he was having trouble with his plug.  It was arcing and was wondering if I had a 30 amp extension.  We made his fit and it worked.  There wasn’t any cord to spare.  He needs to get an electrician down to fix the 30 amp receptacle.

 

Had a great evening, will head for Sikeston around noon tomorrow I think.  I don’t want to drive into the sun, not comfortable at all for me.  Good night Ya’ll

No comments:

Post a Comment