Saturday, May 8, 2010

Friday May 7th 2010

This is going to be another beautiful day.  Sunny and warm!  I am going to try to get the camper straightened out and put some things back in it.  It is supposed to rain tonight and would really like to have the car hooked up. I took a run down to Delta Growers, they have almost anything you would want.  Got some new blades for the mower and a can of gas.  When I got home I changed the blades.  I wanted to wait until evening to mow the lawn so it would be as fresh as possible.  I called Jim, our old pastor from the little country church, Big Ridge, and asked them over for coffee.  They brought the donuts.  Good donuts!!

100_0212

I know this picture isn’t very good but had to put it in anyway.  Just to let you know LaVon, I’m not driving but I did take the picture:)

100_0210

This is Jim and June.  We always have a good time when we get together. Jim is going to take  care of the lawn while we are gone.  Between him and Daniel I don’t think I have to worry.

We had to go into town this afternoon to check the mail, pick Linda’s prescriptions, go to the bank and of course Wal Mart.  When we got home I mowed the lawn and Linda cut my hair.  My hair needed cutting more than the grass did.  We are going to pretty much take it easy the rest of the day, get some things ready to take out to the camper etc.  I’m tired for some reason, guess it’s time to say “bye yall”…

1 comment: