Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tuesday May 11th 2010

It has to be warmer out today, when I got up the temp inside was 66 and yesterday it was 51!!  It is still cloudy out though but not raining.  I took the walk through the woods on the trail and later I found a tick on my leg.  I thought it was a place where I had bumped myself.  It was kind of sore so I had Linda put some alcohol on it then pull it out,  Sure didn’t want to come out and hopefully it wasn’t a deer tick with Lime (sp?) disease.

 

Went to Wal Mart for something, can’t remember what it was though.  In fact I think we forgot what we went there for when we got there.  We did end up spending quite a bit of money though.  I know one thing we forgot was a humming bird feeder. The other day I saw a hummingbird outside our window (close) looking in!!

We went to the IMAX theater, free of course, to see a film about the Hubble telescope.  I thought it was very interesting.  I love looking at the stars and the fact that God placed them there and the expanse of space is just unfathomable!  I think the Hubble is just starting to see part of it.

100_0249

The IMAX sign, as if you couldn’t see that.

100_0257

Marian, Linda and David’s sister-in-law.  I would put her name down but I would have to ask Linda.  Maybe later.  They were having a good time.

100_0258

Marian did a little interview for the vacation channel here in Branson.  They served some snacks, pizza and sandwiches which were pretty good.  Now the movie wasn’t exactly a movie, it was more of a documentary about the Hubble telescope.  It wasn’t an exciting movie but was very interesting to those who wonder about space and the stars.

We got home kind of early, watched some TV and went to bed kind of early.  Oh, I went to the office with David earlier and Heidi, the manager, asked if I could help put up a tent, or tents, tomorrow.  Sure, I need something to do and so she said Linda could start breaking in with Marian. So tomorrow we will start work  May 12th, I will write that down because I sure won’t remember it.  Nite yall…

No comments:

Post a Comment