Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sinko Dee My O 5/5/10

Got up early this morning!!  It started getting light really early.  I was up at 6:15AM and ready to get started!!  I brought in a few things from the camper and took some pictures of the flowers I planted a couple years ago. They are perennials and very cheap.  I paid a dollar for a box of them.

100_0187 100_0189

I thought they looked kind of nice!

100_0179

Fill up with gas….$106.50

100_0191

100_0193

Oil change by a couple of funny looking people…..$55.00

100_0199

Getting zapped while changing the light switch in the bedroom….. priceless.   I didn’t really get zapped, I turned off the power to the switch before working on it. 

100_0198

Here’s Linda spending her hard earned money on clothes. (I bought ice cream).

Got to mow the lawn and the neighbors lawn.  Great day for mowing. I really enjoy mowing, my eyes are full of dirt and I wore glasses!

Went to church tonight. Talked about Daniel and the stature Nebuchadnezzar had a dream about.  Kind of goes along with what is happening today.  The European Union (10 countries) are about the same size as the Roman empire according to Pastor Randy.  Sounds good to me, I don’t know much about the EU. 

Well, time to watch some TV and go to bed.  Have a great night yall..

No comments:

Post a Comment